Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rachel & Dad's Birthday Parties

This past weekend my sister and dad celebrated their birthdays.  We have always had a week long of birthday events in June because their birthdays are three days apart.  On my sisters birthday we had a FULL day.  We met my sister, Elliott, Jerrytt, and my parents at a local mexican restaurant for lunch.Then we hit the opening day of Cars 2.  Elliott is still talking about how we went to see the movie on his mama's birthday.


After the movie we went to the boys Tee Ball games where they actually looked like a "REAL" team.  We were all impressed with how well the boys did. Z played the pitcher positition (even though he didn't pitch) and E was 3rd base.  We only have 2 games left....it's kinda sad because the team is really starting to "get it".  After that game we went to a Cardinals game with the entire Lemon's family.  We rent out a box of seats and get all you can eat every year for my Freddy's Father's Day present.
It just so happens that it was on my sisters birthday.  Following the game there was fireworks so it was a very fun night.  Needless to say we were all exhausted when we got into bed.  Z was out in the car which rarely ever happens.  It was a fun DAY celebrating my wonderful sister!  Then on Monday was my dad's birthday.  My sister & nephews picked up balloons and a Sonic drink for my dad. We met them at his work to take him a little surprise. I'm not sure who loved it more.  My dad or the boys?
     Later that night my parents came to the boys karate practice and then we enjoyed a birthday dinner at Q.doba.  It was a full weekend of birthdays but Oh so much fun celebrating my sister and Pops! 

No comments: