Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 2, 3, 4

On Monday the girls went to a local tea room for lunch to celebrate my Aunt Ann's birthday.  Unfortunately my camera was dead so I don't have any pictures. That night we went to my parents for hamburgers & hot dogs followed by several card games and more birthday cake.  Of course Z & E wanted to be in the pictures and blow out her candles. 
On Tuesday, we went to White Water.  I only have one picture from the day because we were all to busy playing in the water to take pictures. 
 Then on Wednesday we went to play mini-golf!  It was a lot of fun. I have to brag a little because I am usually the worst mini-golfer ever....but my sister and I tied! I couldn't believe it!  That night we went back to my parents to see my cousin Adrienne, Doug, and the newest baby of our family Evan.  They were exhausted from flying and driving all day.  Baby Evan was such a trooper! 
The boys instantly fell in love with my cousin Adrienne's husband, Doug.  Zachary has not stopped talking about him since he arrived. 
On Thursday we lounged around my parents house and waited for Jen, Jack, & Duke to arrive.  Then we went to the seafood buffet at Hemingways.  Thankfully my mom made reservations for all 18 of us so we had the entire room to ourselves.  We filled up on crab legs and yet again another birthday cake.  I'm going to add more pics later...I just ran out of time :)

No comments: