Thursday, June 23, 2011

27 weeks!

27WEEKS!

I am officially into the THIRD TRIMESTER!

By the end of this week, Will Collins will weigh approximately two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He is the size of a cabbage.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, I have officially gained 20 lbs. This time during my last pregnancy I had only gained 14. My OB assures me that its because of the heat, it being my 2nd pregnancy, and the fact that my body was in starvation mode during the first 15 weeks.

Maternity Clothes: Besides shirts and dresses...all I wear is maternity clothes. I feel like I am getting big, fast!

Gender: He's a BOY! We have officially named him William Collins and we are going to call him Will. He is named after some very special relatives and friends...which I love that he will have role models to look up to!



Movement: Baby Austin is a mover. We can constantly see his little body moving all the time. Zachary was the same way....praying that I have enough energy to handle play with both of my boys when Will arrives.

What I miss: Being able to carry Zachary. I can't do it...he's just too heavy for me

Cravings: This week all I have wanted to eat is Strawberries.
Symptoms: Heartburn, massive swelling of the fingers and ankles, and Braxton Hicks contractions. I have even had some issues with dehydration which causes me to see black little flashes in my eyes. I was concerned it was high blood pressure however my blood pressure is still super low at 88/56. I just have to slow down and drink more water. My dehydration symptoms are improving because I am constantly drinking water. I am also making a point to SLOW down on our daily activities. Otherwise I am miserable.

2 comments:

Casey and Kim said...

You look so cute! It's going by so fast for me! Ha!

Misty said...

Beautiful as always.... look at those attractive calves girl.... ALWAYS!!! :0)