Monday, June 13, 2011

26 weeks!

26 weeks pregnant:  I am officially 6.5 months along.  The baby is 182 days old and I am 65% of the way through the pregnancy.  I have 98 days until my due date. I am secretly hoping Will arrives around 39 weeks like his big brother did.  I have one more week until I enter the 3rd trimester.

 This week we have loved having my Aunt Ann, Uncle Wayne, my cousins and their families here in town.  This morning I had my Aunt Ann make a cameo appearance for the blog.  Zachary and Aunt Ann are holding "baby Will".  LOL!
 Every time my aunt went to take my picture, big brother Zachary tried to jump in. He's ornery!
Size of baby: Baby will is approximately 1.5 lb to 2.6 lbs.  Will is officially the size of a cauliflower.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, I have officially gained 20 lbs. This time during my last pregnancy I had only gained 14.  My OB assures me that its because of the heat, it being my 2nd pregnancy, and the fact that my body was in starvation mode during the first 15 weeks.  I am going to enroll in water aerobics this week so that I can stay within a healthy weight gain range this time. 

Maternity Clothes: Besides shirts and dresses...all I wear is maternity clothes. I feel like I am getting big, fast!

Gender: He's a BOY! We have officially named him William Collins and we are going to call him Will. He is named after some very special relatives and friends...which I love that he will have role models to look up to!

Movement: Baby Austin is a mover. I am starting to have full belly movement that I can see through my shirt.
What I miss: Being able to carry Zachary. I can't do it...he's just too heavy for me.

Cravings: This week all I have wanted to eat is Strawberries.

Symptoms: Heartburn, massive swelling of the fingers and ankles, and Braxton Hicks contractions. I have even had some issues with dehydration which causes me to see black little flashes in my eyes.  I was concerned it was high blood pressure however my blood pressure is still super low at 88/56.  I just have to slow down and drink more water.

1 comment:

Misty said...

You look great Hilary!!!