Friday, July 1, 2011

More friends come to visit...YAHOO!

As you can see from my previous post we had a BUSY weekend last week.  On Sunday, our good friends Ryan, Becki, and Libby were in town. Actually they came down eariler in the week for a little family vacation.  We were thrilled when they let us in on their plans.  We joined them for lunch on Sunday after church and then took them to Kevin's office for a quick tour.

Here's sweet little Libby admiring Zachary.  They had the best time playing together. 
 Becki is due on Sept 4th with sweet little baby girl Elin Jane...about 2 weeks before me. However she is having her c-section at the end of August.  I joked with Ryan that I was going to have to come up to their house for a week to get in all the fun girl stuff and he can come down here for a week to do all the guy stuff that happens in our home. :)  Isn't Becki just the cutest preggo....she only has a ball bump. 
 Whenever we are with Ry & Beck we always say how we wished we lived closer. Becki and I have so much in common and we all really enjoy our time together! 
 Beck & Ryan "pretending" to have a maternity photo.
 Here's our first try at taking a timed photo. OPPS!
 After about take #20 we finally got one of all of us looking. 
  Thanks Ryan & Becki for stopping by. I wish we could have spent more time together but I am thankful for the time we had. 

No comments: