Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink & Blue Easter

When Zachary and I went shopping to get his Easter duds we were also out shopping for the Gender Reveal Party.  Zachary insisted we needed to wear pink and blue for Easter.  Honestly, I think he got confused on what we were buying for what event but I was not going to say no to some pink.  Uncle Vern...don't worry he doesn't wear pink all the time. :) 

Here's how pictures go for Zachary these days....it's an entire sequence of emotions. CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE IT.  I had to capture all of the faces and moods of Z.  My moms says I have no room to complain because she said I was a lot worse when it was time to take pictures at Zachary's age. I used to stick my tongue out at the camera.  Sorry MOM!  I now get it! 


Our "normal" Easter morning routine is Karen & Marvin (my in-laws) come over before church to eat breakfast and take family pictures however this year they had to be at church super early for choir.  We missed them.  We missed their picture taking ability too.  Since they were not present we had to improvise.  We put the camera in a kitchen cupboard and set it to do automatic pictures.  After the fact Kevin and I could not stop laughing....You'll see why...Check em out. Zachary totally looks like a ventriloquist.  I asked Kevin to pick him up for the pics and this is what he did.  Crack me up! 
 Yes..Kevin is holding Z like this, he is not sitting on a table or anything.  These two guys make me laugh all the time.  It's hard to believe that in less than 20 weeks we will have another little guy to keep me entertained or awake all night. I really can't wait to see what Baby A will look like and what his demeanor will be like.

I hope everyone had a blessed, fun Easter of 2011. 

2 comments:

Casey and Kim said...

looks like Kev is going on the road with his little talking zachary for sure. Had me laughing out loud, but you guys are sharp!

Misty said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the pics... that is hilarious. However, you all look wonderful as always. :0)