Sunday, April 10, 2011

17 weeks! 

Baby Austin has definitely popped out. I feel like I am a lot bigger at this stage in the game than I was with Zachary. 

Sweet Big Brother holding "the baby"

Here's Big Brother holding his Baby.  Boy, are we going to have a fun time when Baby gets here if Big Brother holds it this way. LOL!

How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby:   Baby is  The baby is the size of a sweet potato.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I go to the OB tomorrow...it's not going to be pretty the past four weeks I have gotten my appetite back.
Maternity Clothes: I have officially pulled out my maternity clothes.  I can still wear some of my normal dresses and shirts but they are not very comfy. 

Gender: One more week until we find out the gender!  I am still thinking Boy.  Kevin and Zachary are thinking girl. We will see...I can't wait for April 18th!
Movement: Baby Austin is a mover. I ususally feel him/her mainly at night.

Sleep: I purchased a SNOOGLE pillow. Best money I have ever spent.  It wraps around my back so that I can sleep on my side.  I love this thing. I think I will use it the rest of my life.

What I miss: Being able to carry Zachary.  I can't do it...he's just too heavy for me. 

Cravings: My cravings change from week to week.  This week I have not craved anything. My preference for dinner is pizza.  I cannot stand hamburgers.
Symptoms:  This week I have had a lot  fewer moments of morning sickness.  I still have major heart burn but I am so happy I am doing better.
Best Moment this week: Going to the OB for my routine 17 week visit.

3 comments:

Jennifer Horgan said...

so cute, Hil

Lori said...

Look at you! Looking cute and preggers FINALLY! I popped out a lot sooner with Paxton than I did with Adriana, that's the beauty of having another baby already stretch your body out first! :) You're looking great and glad you're feeling better!

Misty said...

You're so cute Hil!!! Seriously, I love the belly. I have a friend at school that is only 11 weeks and she is just as big as you are. Everybody is different. You go girl. I am so happy you are feeling so much better. I am going to be tuned in on Monday night to find out the gender. LOL to you all!!!