Friday, April 8, 2011

Dinosaur Attack!

Zachary has recently become interested in dinosaurs....again. He has always liked them.  The other day I walked into our living room and this is what I saw.  Basically Z was playing Dino bowling.  He would take a match*box car at the end of the coffee table and zoom it towards the dinos.  He was trying to get as many dinos to fall off the coffee table as he could with each zoom.  I think his best score was 3 zooms which meant that he knocked down at least 3 dinos per zoom.  Pretty good if you ask me. 

This little man is the joy of my life. He makes me laugh and smile at least 100 times a day.  My cup runneth over being his mommy. Of course there are moments when he pushes my buttons but I am so thankful for him.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Paxton would be in HOG HEAVEN with all those dinosaurs, he loves them too! When he sees on, he just roars as loud as he can. I can see him playing dino bowling in a year or two.