Wednesday, April 6, 2011

16 weeks

This week the baby is the size of a turnip.  I don't like turnips so I was not going to waste money and buy one. However when Z and I were at the grocery store I was going to show him what one looked like. The store did not sell turnips.  I guess I'm not the only one who does not like them. So we settled for an online photo of a turnip. If I was skilled enough I could have superimposed the turnip into my hand but I couldn't figure it out.

How Far Along: 16 weeks!

Size of baby:   Baby is  The baby is the size of an turnip.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss 3lbs....I finally gained 2 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: I am trying to wear a lot of my regular clothes.  But I love leggings and yoga pants!

Gender: Won't know until April 18th!  My guess is a BOY! However this week I did have a dream that the baby was a little girl with beautiful brown eyes like her daddy.

Movement: Baby Austin is a mover. I ususally feel him/her mainly at night.
Sleep: I purchased a SNOOGLE pillow. Best money I have ever spent.  It wraps around my back so that I can sleep on my side.  I love this thing. I think I will use it the rest of my life.

What I miss: Feeling normal....I am still getting sick about 2 times a day.  I am hoping it passes.  When I was pregnant with Z I had morning sickness until the 17th week. Praying it goes away in the next week or two.
Cravings: My cravings change from week to week.  This week I have not craved anything. To be honest I dispise food.

Symptoms:  This week I have had a lot of morning sickness. 
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby really move inside my belly.

No comments: