Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Egg Dying and Gram's Birthday Party

The day before Easter we all got together to dye eggs, celebrate Grams Birthday (very belated) and celebrate Easter.  Because of conflicting work schedules and family plans we did Easter at my parents on Saturday so that we could do the egg hunt with Elliott & Jerrytt.  Let me just begin by saying it has been raining here for the past 3 days, so we had to do everything inside. 

Zachary getting ready to dye eggs....playing with Grams special egg dying tools.
 Monkey see...Monkey do....Elliott had to do it too.  These boys crack me up!
 This is how my parents dog greeted us at the door. Sweet Claire Bear
Our sweet baby Jerrytt
 Jerrytt hunting Easter Eggs....he did quite well...until he found a hidden container of baby puffs.  That stopped him in his tracks.
 The Three Grandsons at Grams & Pops
 Celebrating Grams Birthday!
 Grams with her favorite little guys! Happy Belated Birthday MOM!
On Easter Sunday we celebrated Easter at my in-laws house with my mom (dad had to work).  Unfortunately I did not take a single picture.  :(

No comments: