Tuesday, April 19, 2011

18 weeks!

POST was written on Sunday April 17th!


How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of baby:   The baby is the size of a mango...I'm starting to think this comparison thing is a joke. My mango is smaller than the sweet potato I had last week.  But my iphone app said mango so I am going with it. I must add that the mango is my nephew's favorite fruit so I couldn't leave it out. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Last week at the OB I have officially gained weight.  I am up 5 lbs.  She was very pleased. I was shocked.  I'm still under compared to most at 17 weeks but I will take it!

Maternity Clothes: I have officially pulled out my maternity clothes. I can't stand to wear jeans...even maternity. I can't wait for the warmer weather because I am going to be in maxi dresses, sundresses, and skirts all summer.

Gender: Today's the big day!  We will find out the gender at 11 am on Monday April 18th. However we are not posting any information about it until our gender reveal party that night. I'm so excited!

Movement: Baby Austin is a mover. I am starting to feel a lot more jabs and flips. I love that feeling!
Sleep: I really dislike going to bed at night. I'm exhausted but it takes forever to get cozy even with my snuggie. This past week I have been waking really early ready to tackle the world. This is great...if and only if I get a nap at 9 am.

What I miss: Being able to carry Zachary.  I can't do it...he's just too heavy for me. 

Cravings: No really cravings this week.

Symptoms:  This week I have had a lot  fewer moments of morning sickness.  I haven't gotten sick in 4 days.  I AM THRILLED!    I still have major heart burn but I am so happy I am doing better.

Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat last week at the OB's office!

No comments: