Monday, April 25, 2011

19 weeks!



How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of baby:   The baby is the size of a cantelope.  Last week when we had the ultrasound the baby was 9 ounces. I am amazed that something smaller than a can of soda can be so active and pokey. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At the doctor I am up 5lbs but I know that I am up at least another 3lbs because we have been eating, eating, and eating.  Every time I turn around we are out to dinner with family or friends, at a party, or celebrating Easter dinner. 

Maternity Clothes: I have officially pulled out my maternity clothes. I can't stand to wear jeans...even maternity. I can't wait for the warmer weather because I am going to be in maxi dresses, sundresses, and skirts all summer.

Gender: He's a BOY!  We are diligently working on a name for this little guy.  We all have our favorites we just need to combine them into the perfect name for our little man.

Movement: Baby Austin is a mover. I am starting to feel a lot more jabs and flips. I love that feeling!
I am hoping that Kevin and Big Brother Zachary will be able to feel him this week. My mom felt him last week when he was doing sommersaults up by my rib cage. 

Sleep: I am starting to sleep a lot better.  I still wake up a lot earlier than normal. 
What I miss: Being able to carry Zachary.  I can't do it...he's just too heavy for me. 

Cravings: No really cravings this week.

Symptoms:  I am officially symptom free! PRAISE GOD!
Best Moment this week: Seeing the baby and all of his functioning parts.

1 comment:

Misty said...

You look beautiful!!! Lots of Love!