Monday, April 18, 2011

It's a.....

So I wanted to post pictures from the ultrasound, the actual ultrasound photos, and pics of the gender reveal party however I had the ultrasound photos wrapped in the gift with the gender specific baby items.  I can't post pics of the gender reveal yet...because we haven't had it. So I guess without further ado....you'll just have to be happy with the gender of Austin Baby #2  until after the party. Be prepared for a lot of updates from the party and the actual ultrasound tonight. 


Have I made you wait long enough?




IT'S A VERY HEALTHY BABY


BOY!

Are you surprised? 

Check back later for full details and pictures! 

1 comment:

Jennifer Horgan said...

Congrats Hil, Kevin and Zachary!! You have a little pack out there!! Just think - you'll have a crew to mow your lawn, remove the trash, do some small home repairs, etc! Boys sure are fun.