Sunday, March 27, 2011

15 weeks

***There is no 14 week update....I accidentally used a lemon for 13 weeks when it should have been a peach. Then I didn't have a lemon for week 14. O'well there wasn't much change.

***I had someone ask if I dressed up everyday. LOL! That's a funny in itself.  Because my weeks roll over on Sunday we usually take these pics before church.

 Big Brother with Baby #2

How Far Along: 15 weeks!

Size of baby:   Baby is 4 inches long and 2.5 ounces. The baby is the size of an avacado.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss 3lbs....I finally gained 2 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: I am trying to wear a lot of my regular clothes.  But I love leggings and yoga pants!

Gender: Won't know until April 18th!  My guess is a BOY!

Movement: I can feel a lot of fluttering going on but it's not a regular or daily occurance.

Sleep: I purchased a SNOOGLE pillow. Best money I have ever spent.  It wraps around my back so that I can sleep on my side.  I love this thing. I think I will use it the rest of my life.

What I miss: The desire to eat.  I never realized eating could be so hard. I have to mentally prepare for a meal.  First I have to take my anti-acid.  Wait 30 minutes and then see what I feel like.  Normally I have no issues with food...this is just odd.

Cravings: I crave salad bars.  I don't just want a salad I want to make it at salad bar.  So far Pizza.Hut and Ruby.Tuesdays are my favorite places to eat because of the bar. 
Symptoms:This past week I have come down with a head cold and sinus junk.  My biggest symptom is sinus drainage, sinus headaches, which induce nausea. I can't wait when I have no symptoms!

Best Moment this week: Feeling baby flutters.

No comments: