Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I finally woke up with some motivation. For the past 15 weeks I have been lacking in energy and motivation. As things are slowing coming back together I have to get in gear. I feel like my house is a mess. My mom and mother-in-law were a huge help when I was sick. They would come over take care of me, take care of Z, do my laundry, and other small chores around to help. THANK YOU! Now that I am doing better I have a huge list of to-dos to get my house back in order. Today's item was cleaning & purging Zachary's closet.



Before photo:  Please do not judge there was size 3, 4, and 5. Between Elliott's hand me downs and Zachary's clothes the closet was busting at the seams.



After: Ahhh!  That makes me feel tons better!  Because Zachary & Elliott wear the same size the hand-me down days are over for them.  However Baby Jerrytt and possibly Baby Austin will have a ton of little boys clothes to pick through.
Now I need to get in gear for the next product...spring garage sale and baby nursery!

No comments: