Thursday, March 17, 2011

13 weeks

I'm 13 weeks!
Big Brother wanted to participate too!  He's so excited!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 weeks!
Size of baby: The baby is 3 inches long and is the size of a large lemon or peach. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss 5lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: I am trying to wear a lot of my regular clothes.  But I love leggings and yoga pants!
Gender: Won't know until April 18th!  My guess is a BOY!
Movement: Not sure if I have felt the baby yet or not....I have had a few moments where I have felt little flutters but I might be nuts.

Sleep: I purchased a SNOOGLE pillow. Best money I have ever spent.  It wraps around my back so that I can sleep on my side.  I love this thing. I think I will use it the rest of my life.
What I miss: Nothing...I so elated I feel so much better!  I have an occasional moment of nausea and dizziness but NOTHING like it was. Whoo HOO!
Cravings: I crave salad bars.  I don't just want a salad I want to make it at salad bar.  So far Pizza.Hut and Ruby.Tuesdays are my favorite places to eat because of the bar. 
Symptoms: Occasional nausea, dizziness, and heartburn.
Best Moment this week: Feeling like a real person again!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You look MUCH better!
I craved salad my whole pregnancy with Asher. Everything fresh... veggies, fruit. I could not tell you how many pounds of strawberries I ate! And beets! Ruby Tuesday was MY PLACE!