Friday, March 18, 2011

Elliott's 5th Birthday

My nephew Elliott turned FIVE on January 30th!  I can't believe he's FIVE!  Time has gone by so fast.
This year Elliott had a Kung Fu Panda party at Martial Arts USA. Let's just say it was the best kids birthday we have ever been to.




Mr. C allows the birthday person to cut the cake with a samurai sword.  All of the party goers had the biggest smiles on their faces.  It was priceless!

I'm so proud of the person that Mr. Elliott is becoming.  He is a very talkative guy who loves to call people on the phone.  If he hasn't talked to you or seen you for a few days he gets worried about you. He is very compassionate for being such a young little man.  He worries about peoples feelings and their well-being.  He loves puzzles, books, Eagles, and HIS TEAM the Pittsburg Steelers.  He is the biggest fan of his baby brother Jerrytt.  He his excellent sharing his toys and favorite things.  I think I am one of his biggest fans. I love being around him.  Elliott Wood I'm sorry I am late posting your birthday.  I think you are an amazing guy and I am proud to be your Aunt.  I love you! Howie

No comments: