Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Baby Jerrytt!

I just wanted to send a shout out to my nephew, Jerrytt for his FIRST birthday!  He's the only person who has gotten me out of bed at 2 am. LOL! Last year my sister's water broke in the middle of the night. After 3 phone calls at 2 am it finally hit me that Jerrytt was making his grand entrance into the world. I couldn't believe it.  I got some mis-matched clothes on and jetted to the hospital.  Again...I don't wake up for just anyone.
I can't believe this sweet, reserved little man is one. He has blessed everyone in my family's lives.  Zachary calls him "Jer Jer" and can't get enough of him.  In honor of his b-day I am going to post some of my favorite pictures of my cinco de mayo baby.   Happy Birthday Jerrytt! We love you!

Jerrytt just minutes old!
Uncle Kevin with Baby Jerrytt at one day old!
Zachary's first time to baby sit Jerrytt while Aunt Rachel took her finals.
Halloween 2010
Uncle Kevin & Baby J in December
Easter  2011
We are celebrating Jerrytt's 1st birthday tomorrow! I can't wait to see him dig into his cake. He loves food!

No comments: