Tuesday, May 31, 2011

24 weeks!

24 Weeks...man this pregnancy is really flying by. When I think that we have less than 16 weeks to go I kinda get a little nervous and oh so excited!







Size of baby: The baby is the 9 inches long and approx 1.5lbs. My iphone updater says the baby is the size of an eggplant.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, I have officially gained 12 lbs. I know it's really more than that. I go to the OB in a week. I feel like in the past few days I have gotten bigger and bigger. No telling what I am going to look like in September.
Maternity Clothes: Besides shirts and dresses...all I wear is maternity clothes. I feel like I am getting big, fast!

Gender: He's a BOY! We have officially named him William Collins and we are going to call him Will. He is named after some very special relatives and friends...which I love that he will have role models to look up to!



Movement: Baby Austin is a mover. I am starting to feel a lot more jabs and flips. My OB said he is head down with his feet in my left rib cage. Boy, that sure is comfortable. LOL! Kevin & Zachary can see him moving without even having their hand on my belly.


What I miss: Being able to carry Zachary. I can't do it...he's just too heavy for me.

Cravings: No real cravings. With Zachary I craved ice cold IBC Root Beer in a bottle...which is funny because I can't stand root beer. I also craved Eggo Waffles and oranges. This time I don't have any cravings.
Symptoms: Heartburn is back and just some bodily exhaustion at the end of the day :)

Best Moment this week: I feel like I am prematurely "NESTING". I just have this urge to get everything ready for the baby. I am an organizing mama...I'm even organizing stuff that is already organized. Kevin thinks I've lost it but he doesn't mind the OCD behavior.

No comments: