Monday, May 23, 2011

Chicago & Pregnancy!

I have only been to Chicago twice in my life.....once 5 years ago when I was pregnant for our good friends wedding.  Then last week we went back to Chicago for a business trip....pregnant again.  I wish I would have looked at my 2006 pictures prior to our trip to see what we took pictures by but I didn't.    Now that we are home I thought I would show you some comparsion photos. 

Here's Kevin by a LEGO man in 2006
Here is Zachary by the same LEGO man (outside the Lego store) in 2011.
By the way Zachary loved this lego man...if you can't tell.
Z just popped up on his lap like he was Santa Claus. LOL! 
Here we are in 2006 on Navy Pier with Zachary in Utero.
 
Here's Z, me, and Baby Will (in utero) facing the other way at Navy Pier 2011
This photo compliments of Zachary. Navy Pier 2011

.  I am going to do an entire blog about our Chicago Trip when I get an extra minute but I thought these were too neat to not compare. Hopefully in 5 years we can go back with Zachary & Will to enjoy everything Chicago has to offer (without being pregnant...LOL) to get more photos.

No comments: