Friday, May 28, 2010

Zachary's garden

This week Zachary and I spent a lot of time in our front flower bed planting flowers and re-arranging our landscape.  While at a garden store he found this Seas.ame Stre.et bag with plastic tools.  It was a great price and I thought it was a perfect way that he could "help" me in the front yard.  Of course he picked the bag with the green tools.  Anyways when we got home Zachary found an entire packet to make your own "green" bean garden.  BONUS!  So after dinner we put together his green bean garden.  Now he is anticipating his beans.  Fortunately, Kevin's parents have several gardens which MaMaw & PawPa let him help in so he has a green thumb.  I tell you what this boy is 100% boy....anything with bugs, mud, insects, or outside he loves.  He also loves "projects" as much as I do. 
Fake smile by Zachary as we lay out all of the supplies. Stirring the potting soil & water
Showing the green beans...yet again a fake smile.
Our finished bean containers.

1 comment:

Casey and Kim said...

Cute! The fake smile is the age.. and the fact that you have taken a ton of pictures over his lifetime. I get that too :)