Friday, May 21, 2010

Meeting up with our dear friends!

Last weekend Kevin, Zachary, and I had the opportuntity to have lunch with some good friends.  Tisha & Kevin went to college together for six years. It's funny to me that no matter how much time has past since they graduated from college we all picked up right were we left off.  It was great seeing Tisha & Dave...but the best part was meeting their new little guys.  They have twin boys that are 6 months old.  I have been praying for these little boys since before they were even conceived.  God has truly blessed them with amazing little babies.  Ah! They were so cute and so fun to be around.  Of course, Zachary LOVED being with TWO babies at once.  Thank you Dave & Tisha for letting us know you were in the area.  It was a great afternoon!

Hilary, Zachary, Kevin, Adrian, Dave, Tisha, & Sleeping Isaac

1 comment:

thetoothchick said...

Thank you for buying lunch. We had a great time catching up. It was so great to see you. I am so behind on blogging and reading everyone's blogs that I just now saw this. I hope you guys have a great summer!