Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last minute things with my only nephew!

As my second nephew is about to be born...I am finding myself yearning for more one-on-one time with my nephew Elliott.  I just can't imagine what it will be like when Jerrytt arrives.  I can't wait to meet him, love on him, and of course spoil him.  As an aunt that is my job right?  I love my two nieces, Brynn & Karsen, and my only nephew, Elliott so much. I know I will have that same amount of love for my new nephew Jerrytt too.  Until he arrives I am starting to crave more time with E.  Last week, we joined Rachel & Elliott at Krispy Kreme for an afternoon visit. The boys love watching the donuts being made. I love spending time with Elliott. 

Zachary is SO excited for Baby Jerrytt to arrive.  He loves kissing him, touching Aunt Rachels belly, and hugging her belly.  Jerrytt is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday May 11th at noon...unless he decides to come before then.  I'll keep you posted.

 *** I scheduled this post last Saturday on Automatic post. UPDATE: My sister's water broke in the middle of the night. After I realized what her phone call was about and came to my senses I rushed to the hospital. I am glad I did because my nephew, Jerrytt was born at 3:45 a.m. on May 5, 2010. He is perfect. I can' t wait to do an entire blog about him but until then enjoy this post that I previously made.

1 comment:

Lori said...

so happy for you guys having a new nephew! I know you guys are so excited. Anxious to hear what Zachary thought of him in person. Get some rest!