Sunday, May 2, 2010

Turbie Towel

I used to do little mini reviews about products I have liked or disliked.  Here is something that my cousin, Jen blogged about at Christmas and I LOVE it. Thanks Jen for recommending this!  It's called the Turbie Towel. Since my hair is getting longer I need some help getting it dry quick.  This turbie towel has cut down on my dry time.  I found mine (a set of two) at a local bed/bath store.  The set was $10.00 but with a $5.00 off coupon I got it for $5 bucks. 

1 comment:

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

This is so my sister!!! She has been doing things like this since I can remember. As a small child she would imagine some crazy product and make up an even crazier commerical idea. I almost wet my pants when I saw this. For thoses of you who know her, you know is this not her typical look. But, the info-mmerical in her has to be released. You know, come to think of it that would be a great job for her as a stay-at-home mom. I just might have to looking into this...