Sunday, May 23, 2010

Update on my friend Jason & a huge thank you!

I just wanted to thank all of my blog readers for praying for my friend, Jason Spencer. Here is the link to my previous blog post about Jason's cardiac arrest. Jason is 100% normal and back to life.  Yes, you read that right.  He had a heart attack on April 3rd, was in a coma for 6 days with no brain activity, he woke up from his coma after a week, got a defibrilator, was released from the hospital, and is 100% fine.  He tested out of speech therapy, phyiscal therapy, occupational therapy, and rehab.  The only thing  he can't do is drive for 6 months.  PRAISE GOD!  Thank you so much for lifting Jason, his wife Buffy, and their two children up in prayer.  If any of you do not believe in God or miracles this should change your mind.  Jason is a living, breathing miracle! 

Here are a few pictures of Jason and his family that were taken last week. Our MOPS group had a "surprise" baby shower for Jason & Buffy so here are some pics from me dropping off the gifts.  The second set of pictures are from a church service we had where Jason, Buffy, & the girls came in as a surprise.  Let me just tell you that there was not a dry eye in the bunch and there was a standing ovation for Jesus that lasted over a minute long. 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a true miracle!