Wednesday, May 26, 2010

40 Under 40

Last week we celebrated a huge honor for Kevin. He was selected as one of our local business journal magazine's top 40 under 40 Businessmen/Business women of 2010. I guess over 300 business men & women were nominated. Of that 116 of those completed all of the paperwork and applications to proceed with the selection committee. The selection committee chose individuals who stood out in the community by their character, community involvement & service, and for their professionalism.  Of course I thought he was very deserving of this award and I was super proud of him.  Here are the pics from the 40 under 40 banquet & awards ceremony. 

***I have chosen to black out certain parts of the photos which include our last name.  Since my blog is open I always like to protect some parts of our privacy. 

Our family that came out to support Kevin....including my 15 day old nephew, Jerrytt. He did not make a single peep.  He was fantastic and we were glad he made it to cheer on his Uncle Kevin.

Kevin and I at the "meet & greet".

Rachel, Matt & Jerrytt
Kevin standing by the 40 under 40 poster of the 40 distinguished business men & women.
Kevin recieving his award....yes that is a 15 foot picture of him in the back ground. He was a little embarassed at how big is dimples were. HA!

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a wonderful accomplishment and honor. You have every right to be proud of him! Way to go Kevin!

Unknown said...

What an amazing honor! Congratulations!