Saturday, May 1, 2010

A little bit of this & a little bit of that!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged.  I have been busy but I have also been unmotivated to download pics and blog. I guess I just needed a break. Now I am way behind so I am going to "set" posts to appear daily until I catch up. I love that feature on blogger.   So here is just a little bit of this and that that has been happening in the past 2 weeks...
First PaPaw "caught" a turkey on the opening day of Turkey Season. Needless to say, Kevin was jealous because it was a Monday and he was working hard all day while his retired dad was out playing.  PaPaw called to tell Zachary he had a surprise.  Zachary thought it was candy...go figure. When he saw the turkey in our yard he got so excited.  Boys, I tell ya.  Of course Zachary had to "wake it up" by opening his eye.  GROSS!  Both Papaw & Zachary were so proud.




Can you guess what or who is in the suitcase?

We were packing Kevin for a business trip and Zachary disappeared.

Poor kid. He was so sad when he found out Kevin was going on a airplane without him.  He thought he was going to go too.  In fact when we dropped Kevin off at the airport he cried for 10 minutes straight about how sad he was. 

Well, its good to be back on the blog.  Get ready for a lot of updates. 

1 comment:

Lori said...

I have felt the same way about my blog. It takes too much brain power sometimes (more than I'm willing to give!). Glad your back!