Thursday, May 6, 2010
Where Oh Where?
Where or Where is Zachary? Recently Zachary asks for 5 animals when he gets in bed. He only wants the "biggest" one with teeth. Not sure why this is his request but we let him select 5 animals. When I popped in to check on him before I went to bed this is what I saw. Every animal was tucked in and he was in dreamland. Moments like this are priceless to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Welcome to our blog. We'll try to keep you updated on exciting news and events in our family - and of course - share lots of pictures of Zachary. Thanks for visiting! Appreciate the Past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

3 comments:
Hilary,
This made me laugh out loud. That green frog is bigger than Zach is. Hilarious. It is wonderful that you document all of this.
so sweet, i love it!
So cute. I guess we'll not tell him that frogs don't have teeth. Carina has quite an entourage at bedtime too, but none of them are that big!
Post a Comment