Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner 2009

As you can see I am behind again. Life is just too fun and too busy for me to get everything downloaded as it happens. I love this time of year! Even though November is here and gone, I wanted to share pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house. Mom always works super hard to have everything ready. The food is always yummy. We had a great time and made a lot of memories!

Zachary and I enjoyed our morning at home watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Kevin went hunting for a couple hours. Here is Z posing before we left for Grams and Pops.



Mom's beautiful turkey:

Funny story: Zachary ate about 4 pieces of turkey. Big slices! He kept saying, More Chicken. Pass me the Chicken.
Dad and Aunt Lou


Elliott and Zachary at the end of the table singing a song. (Please note Zachary has his clothes on)


Dad with his sisters, Mary and Louise

Uncle Don, Aunt Mary, Dad, Mom, and Aunt Lou




Rachel and Matt
Kevin and Hilary


Here are the boys with their shirts off. Zachary was getting hot, plus he was getting ready to eat some of Aunt Lou's mixed berry salad so I let him take his shirt off. I did not want blueberry stain on his shirt. Immediately after he took his shirt off he made Elliott take his off too. These boys are just too funny!


Here are the boys playing Grams piano. I got each of them matching Thanksgiving Turkey p.j.s but they would not let me take their pictures in them. I guess we've hit a new stage.




After dinner, my cousins Lisa, Darrin, Austin, and Wade dropped in. All the women were looking at ads for Black Friday. Austin and Wade were picking out their wish list too. I love this pic of Wade with E &Z.



We sure do have a lot to be thankful for! It was a great day!

No comments: