Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Music...my faves!

Well, it has officially turned into Christmas at our house. I love it! Everything is ready to celebrate this wonderful season of Jesus' birth. Today I made the final touches to the house and brought out our Christmas cds. I LOVE these c.d.s. I anticipate these c.d.s. I will have them playing everyday until January 1st. I wanted to share with you my personal faves.

Here's my Christmas Playlist!

Natalie Grant: Believe


Amy Grant: Home for Christmas
Casting Crowns: Peace on Earth


Amy Grant: Christmas Album Michael W. Smith: Christmas Time Point of Grace: Winter Wonderland
Steven Curtis Chapman: Christmas is all in the heart
Michael W. Smith: It's a wonderful Christmas

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey! Thanks for the sweet love you left me on my blog last week! I just saw it! :) I'm hoping to add more to it in the new year and improve my cardmaking skills! I LOVE Christmas music, too! We were dancing around the living room last night to classic songs. It is so funny to watch August bounce up and down trying to dance! Today, I was listening to a Faith Hill Christmas song on the radio in the car and just started crying! I love this time of year, too! You've inspired me in the decoration department. I'm going to try my hand at making my own mantle garland with battery operated lights. Wish me luck! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hil! Thought you might be interested in some free Christmas music from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=dm_gw_jamespants2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000453281&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-1&pf_rd_r=0PVW0ZKAH50Y5QPRA1ZX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=493313451&pf_rd_i=678551011


(hope that link works - it's really long!)