Thursday, November 19, 2009

Girls NIGHT In!

Earlier this week, I attended a Sunday School Class Girls Night Out! I love these nights. This time my friend, Betsy, hosted the event at her home. It was an appetizer and fondue night. Each person brought an appetizer and then Betsy made chocolate fondue. Unfortunately, I was unable to stay the entire evening because we had our church directory photos. But the time that I did spend was wonderful. The food was yummy and the company was better!


The spread of appetizers
The Fondue

My girlfriends...Heather, Betsy, Annie, Jill, and Julie

I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful Sunday School class with amazing families!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

I love fondue!! Makes me want some :)

I love your blog!

Mommy said...

We missed you after you left! Maybe we should make this an annual event!