Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Zachary is thankful for....

This week at Zachary's preschool they focused on families, Thanksgiving, and turkeys. One of the classroom activities was telling the teacher what you are thankful for. The teacher then wrote what each child said on a construction paper turkey. When I arrived at school the teachers told me to read the turkey's on the door. EVERY child said, " I am thankful for my mom & dad", Or "I am thankful for my family and my sisters". You get the idea. The only turkey on the door that was different was Zachary's.


It said, "I AM THANKFUL FOR JOHN DEERE." Seriously this little guy truly LOVES anything John Deere. My heart melted right in the hallway of the preschool. How funny and cute!


Here is the door of Zachary's classroom
Zachary's turkey
The other childrens Thankful Turkey's.



3 comments:

Lori said...

Too funny! Isn't it so cute the innocents of a child!

Aubrey said...

So hilarious! That Zachary is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing, Hilary! This story cracked me up.

Jennifer Horgan said...

You should send that into the John Deere company - that is too funny.

I also think it is hysterical that he is always in his underwear!