Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting caught up on my blogging

Photo of the Day.....My Medicine Window with the Germ X


In the next couple of days I am going to get really caught up on my blogging. I went to the doctor yesterday for a follow up from my ER visit. My doctor and PA basically scared me to death. The have quarintined (not sure if I have spelled that correctly or not...my head is spining from all of my medications) to my house. I can't go to the mall, Wal-mart, church, anywhere that there are people with germs until my next doctors appt. This is super hard for me considering I am running out and about all the time. I think it is God's way of telling me I need a vacation. Too bad I feel so crumby. Anyways, I have the best parents, sister, in-laws, and friends that I could ever imagine. My sis took Z for a sleep over and will be returning him later today. My in-laws have been taking him to school. My mom is coming out tomorrow. My former neighbor is picking up my grocery list. SO SWEET! My girlfriends from church are running the monthly MOPS meeting right now as I type this. This is a huge deal. Thank you to everyone who has brought meals, made phone calls, made offers that I would never think to offer ,etc. THANK YOU!

I am trying to think of the positives of my little lock down. I slept in this morning for the first time in about 3 years. BEAUTIFUL! I did miss my little man running down the hall asking for some apple juice but it sure felt nice to sleep past Kevin's alarm. Thank you Rachel and Matt!

Besides catching up on my sleep. I will be catching up on my blog, my DVR, and maybe if I can sit up long enough my scrapbooking. One of the biggest complaints I have is my lungs feel like I am a wearing a 50lb backpack and my back is super sore. So we'll see about the scrapbooking.

Anyways, if you come to my blog and see 5-6 new post in the next couple days know that I am under house arrest with nothing else to do. Enjoy! Thanks for all your prayers and comments on my previous post. I will get better as long as I don't get the flu or some other illness on top of this. THANKS!

No comments: