Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Ornament Exchange

Well, I recently did something I have NEVER done before. I signed up for a Christmas Ornament Swap on The Southern Girls Nest blog. It sounded like a lot of fun and being that I love Christmas I thought it was a great idea. So about a week after I signed up I got an e-mail from The Southern Girls Nest that had a questionaire about me to fill out. I filled it out and the next day I got my partner for the ornament swap. My partner, Lacey, is from NY. This was exciting because I have only driven through the state of NY on a bus. I have never been to NY City but I have always wanted too. My partner looks like she is a lot of fun and looks like she has a great personality with a zest for life.


Yesterday, I was on a search to find the perfect ornament(s)for my partner. I wanted to get her something that she would love and cherish on her tree forever. I will tell you more about her ornaments once she gets them. However here is a picture of my package to her. I mailed it today. Hoping she gets it sometime early next week. I will keep you updated on the swap once we both receive our ornament(s). Stay tuned because I will do a follow-up post!

Until then here is my wrapped package getting ready to be taken to the post office! Lacey I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Lacey Bean said...

OMG I'm SO EXCITED! I'm mailing yours out first thing tomorrow!! (I'm a late slacker, I'm blaming it on my sickness!)