Friday, December 18, 2009

It's a Nephew!

Today was the day, my nephew Elliott was finding out whether he was going to have a brother or a sister. I have been waiting for this day for the past 17 weeks. I have always had a feeling that Rachel was having a boy! Today I was right. Check back on this blog post about my Pappy.

We (Kevin, Zachary, and I) met my sister, brother-in-law, Elliott, and my dad for breakfast so that we could see the ultrasound pictures and hear the good news. It was so cute to have Elliott tell us he was going to have a brother. Elliott did not want to get in the picture but Zachary did so here is Zachary with his Aunt Rachel pointing to our new nephew...Jerrytt Bales Young.


Jerrytt is named after my dad, Jerry. His middle name is my B-I-L's mothers maiden name. It think it goes so well with his big brother. ELLIOTT WOOD YOUNG since WOOD is my mom's maiden name. I am sure Elliott, Zachary, and Jerrytt will be best buds forever...or at least I hope :)

No comments: