Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 26th!

The day after Christmas, Kevin, Zachary, & I went to my inlaws house for breakfast. Karen made my yummy Blueberry Casserole. It was too die for yummy! After breakfast, we opened gifts from Kevins brother & his family....Jeff, Kathy, Brynn, & Karsen. We sure did miss spending Christmas with them.

Karen's breakfast table Zachary and I waiting to eat!

Kevin opening up his Christmas present from his parents

Zachary posing by his present from Uncle Jeff & Aunt Kathy
I asked him to hold it up so that I could take his picture with his new game and this is what he did. Thank you Brynn & Karsen for CANDY LAND! Z loves it...now if we could just get him to follow the rules :)
He is a huge fan of his fishing game too!

Zachary & Kevin by Kevin's new target practice deer







1 comment:

Lori said...

You make me tired reading all your Christmas celebrations! J/K! Glad you guys had a good Christmas and were able to be with family. That is the most important thing this time of year.