Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Night

As you can see we celebrate Christmas A LOT! To me the best present is being with the ones I love, celebrating Jesus. We have a lot to be thankful for that's for sure.

On Christmas day/evening we went to my parents house. My in-laws join us too which is nice to be able to celebrate together with both families. I am bummed because we did not get our "annual" group photo. Here a the only photos I took from the day. My Aunt Ann & Uncle Wayne sent the boys Steeler Jerseys. Elliott all but popped out of his skin when he opened it. He loves #7 Ben Rothlesberger! He is the ultimate Steelers fan!
It was so sweet of Aunt Ann & Uncle Wayne to send the boys gifts. They also sent Z a John Deere Calendar. As soon as we got home he had to put it up in his room. He looks at it and says, "Mom what time is it?" Rachel & Matt gave my dad this mug.
My parents got both of the boys a Geotrax Train. Z LOVES it!
Moms table for our "soup" supper

No comments: