Monday, August 1, 2011

33 weeks!

33 weeks!

This week Baby Will is approximately 4.0 lbs- 4.5lbs.  We kinda improvised on our weekly food item that is comprable to Will's size/weight. I forgot to look up the item on my phone when I was at the store. It was way to HOT outside to make a special trip for a 4.0 lb fruit or veggie so we had a scavenger hunt through the house.  Fortunately, we found Kevin's 4.0 lbs of salsa....yes my husband hooks himself up to a salsa IV daily for a little snack. 

Will is 232 days old and I have less than 48 days until his arrival. 



 Let's hope Z does not try this with Will.
 I have officially brought out the chalk board count down.  We use this before vacations, special holidays (Christmas, Easter), and/or birthdays.  It's a great way to get Big Brother into the excitement of Will's arrival. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, I have officially gained 25 lbs. This past week at the OB I didn't gain anything basically because I have been on the go with Big Brother.
Maternity Clothes: Besides shirts and dresses...all I wear is maternity clothes.

Gender: He's a BOY! We have officially named him William Collins and we are going to call him Will. He is named after some very special relatives and friends...which I love that he will have role models to look up to!

Movement: Baby Austin is a mover. We can constantly see his little body moving all the time. Zachary was the same way....praying that I have enough energy to handle play with both of my boys when Will arrives.

What I miss: Sleeping! I am still using my pregnancy pillow but it's not working as well as it was during the 2nd trimester. I am so uncomfortable. It doesn't help that as soon as I get in bed & in position Baby Will thinks it is time to wake up and play. He has some super ninja skills.

Cravings: Desserts and Candy....not a good craving to have. Especially when Kevin is trying to watch what he eats.

Symptoms: Besides the "normal" pregnancy symptoms I have been experiencing I am also having issues with plantar facitis.  Basically my feet and toes hurt all day long.  They feel like they are broken. I guess it's just another normal preggo symptom.  OB says it will go away....I hope so or I am going to be in casts like my good friend, Kim. 

Exciting things this week: We are almost 75% done with Will's nursery.  I am totally going through the "nesting" phase. It's the one part of pregnancy I wish would stay around after the birth.  I love crossing things off my to-do list and I love my house being so tidy and clean.  I can't stand clutter so I am constantly in motion trying to eliminate the messes.  Poor Z can barely get his toys out without me telling him it's time to put them away. LOL!

No comments: