Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jacinda leaves for College!

On Sunday night we said goodbye to my Godsister, Jacinda. It was the last time we are going to see her until Thanksgiving or Christmas because she moved to Colorado for College. I can't believe it. I can still remember when Jason (her twin bro) and her were born back in 1993. These two kiddos were my entire world. I can remember so many sweet times watching them grow up. What I find funny is that my freshman year of college they started kindergarten. I would come home from college, pick them up in carline and take them to get DipNDots. Jacinda would always ask me if my bed was in my classroom. As a kindergartener she had no concept of college dorm life. Now she is well on her way to her first year.


Jacinda lovin' on Baby Will....she's so bummed he didn't arrive before she left.  Don't worry Jacinda I will send you text with pictures of him.


Just the 4 of us! 
 We were re-creating the photo that is on the wall behind us.  The photo was taken of the 4 of us for my parents 25th wedding anniversary. It was 12 years ago.  Jason & Jacinda were so tiny in this photo. It's funny because Zachary always asks who the people are in the photo.  HA! 
 E & Z with their girl!
 My parents with their Godchildren
 Kelley, Jason, Jacinda, and Kelli......We will miss you Jacinda!
 The boys had to sneak into their family photo! 

We are proud of you Jacinda!  Good Luck!

No comments: