Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Will's Family Baby Shower

We have been blessed beyond measure during this pregnancy with our wonderful friends and family loving on us.  My "Peacock" family wanted to throw a celebration shower for Will.  They went above and beyond to have a wonderful morning/afternoon together.  My cousin Lisa made the cutest invitations, diaper cake, and favors that matched Will's nursery. 
My Aunt Sharon made the trip down from Chicago. That was so sweet. Especially since we have made the driving trip up there this spring and its a long drive! Thanks Aunt Sharon for making the long trip!
Here are my cousins, Lisa, Natalie, My Aunt Mary, and my cousin Donna they were the shower hostess'.  The lunch was so yummy!
To go along with the monkey theme in the shower they ordered the cutest monkey cupcakes. 
Zachary attended one of his best buddies birthday party's that morning. Then Kevin brought him by for the end of the shower.  He was excited to help open up his brother's presents.  He was also excited because his cousin, Jerrytt came to the shower.  He loves this little guy. Aren't they adorable together!
My cousin Natalie is the master of shower games.  She made up a Name that Tune Baby shower game that is a lot of fun but oh so hard.  My sister and cousin, Kathy are always the winners. 
 Zachary with my Aunt Lou
 As the name the tune game was going on Z would switch teams to the team that was winning.  Here he is on my Aunt Mary's lap trying to win their prizes.
It was so nice to get together with my Peacock Aunts and cousins.  They were so sweet to include Z in the games and gifts.  We had the best afternoon celebrating Will.

No comments: