Friday, August 12, 2011

Just for fun....let's compare!



Today I was going through some of my digital photos and I happened to find Zachary's pregnancy photos from 2006.  I thought it would be fun to compare.  I think I look pretty much the same in the bellies....don't compare the hair. LOL!  The differences I have noticed between pregnancies...is with Zachary I worked full time in a very air conditioned office.  I was never hot. I had no symptoms besides being sick the first 17 weeks.  This pregnancy I am HOT, uncomfortable, irritable, sore, swollen, very sick the first 20 weeks,  and I have lots of TMI issues.  I am so thankful that God blessed us with another baby.  I am also thrilled that it's almost time for his arrival. My body can't take much  more :)

3 comments:

Lori said...

I cannot believe how much your nephews look alike as babies, its insane! Hang in there, just a few more weeks!

Misty said...

Girl... you still look great. I was miserable as well with Hayden. I worked too but there were days when the AC wasn't working at school or I had recess duty and it was just horrible. I started swelling REALLY bad when I was on my feet a lot. Praying that you can take it easy as much as possible in the next few weeks. Is Z going back to preschool? Hopefully you'll have some downtime when he goes to school. Hang in there girl. You'll make it.
Personally, I think your belly looks a tad larger this time. Maybe a bigger baby??? but hopefully not too much bigger for your sake. LOL Miss you all.
God Bless!

Emily said...

For the record I love the short hair! So sassy!! The 2nd belly is gonna be bigger... you're muscles are just not as tight as they were the first go around.