Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cousins...Welcome to the bunch DUKE

I never really did a blog to welcome my cousin, Jen & Jack's baby boy. For those of you who live by me know that John Wayne "Duke" arrived on Dec 24th. He was the best Christmas present for our family for 2009. If you remember I did a blog about Jen & Jack when they were having their ultrasound. Check it out here.

I wanted to show you a picture or two of this special little man. Personally, in my opinion he looks a lot like his mommy, my Uncle, and his cousin Elliott. What do you think?


Duke (taken some time during his first week)

This next photo was taken almost 4 years ago of my nephew Elliott (3 days old)
Duke 2 weeks old...isn't he CUTE!
Elliott a week old...cheering on the Steele
I can totally see a family resemblence with Duke and Elliott. Just so Z does not feel left out. Heres a picture of him. Zachary no more looks like Elliott or Duke but he is just as cute :)

Zachary at 3 weeks!
I can't wait to get these little men together. My Pappy and Grandma Rachel would be so proud of their Great-Grandsons. As I get older I realize how much I miss my grandparents. I wish they were around to see all of us. They would be so happy. That's another post...

No comments: