Saturday, January 9, 2010

Come out, Come out, Wherever you are...



This week is blog delurking week. If you're out there reading and have never commented before, I would love to "meet" you! Feel free to delurk and wave hello - I was a lurker for a long time, too, so I totally understand where you are coming from. If you want you can share how long you have read this blog, how you found it, and where you are located.

Actually, I have a confession: I lurked/read two mommy blogs for about a year before I even started blogging. Now that I have my own blog I try to make comments on those blogs I read. I know I always love comments, suggestions, and advice on my blog so I like to reciprocate comments to other blogs. It's a lot more fun to get to know my readers and meet other bloggers. Hello and Welcome!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I like this idea, and may post it on my blog. It kind of bothers me, that people all of the country read my blog, and I have no idea who they are. Good luck finding some of your secret readers.

Aubrey said...

I'm so happy that someone made this an "official" thing! I love lurking around your blog, Hil. I am so happy that I got to know you through my family-in-law. Hope to see you next time we're in Springfield!