Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Howie's Boy!



Today is my nephew, Elliott's FOURTH birthday! Its hard for me to believe this little guy is already four and its hard for me to remember my life without him. He is such a wonderful boy, nephew, cousin, & friend. In honor of E's birthday I wrote him a poem with his name....I think these have a "specific" name maybe its Haiku. All of you teacher friends of mine let me know what this is called....

Energetic and full of life.
Loves EVERYONE.
Lights up the room with his smile and big brown eyes.
Intelligent! You should see this guy put together 600 piece puzzles.
Outgoing personality. He's never met a stranger!
Thoughtful. He is always concerned about other kids & adults wellbeing.
Tugs on his Aunt Howies heartstrings!

Happy Birthday Elliott! We love you!

1 comment:

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

I love my poem Aunt Howie! My mom printed it off and it is taped to my dresser so I can see it all the time.