Saturday, July 3, 2010

Aunt Stephs pool, Personal Pool Fun Attendant, & Jerrytt's first dip

Last week, we all enjoyed a day at "Aunt Steph's Pool".  That's what Zachary calls it.  Steph & Keran have a private pool in their neighborhood that no one uses.  So it basically is "Aunt" Stephs pool. Anyways it is always a fun time when we go there for the afternoon of swimming.  We had an added bonus because Lucas was home from Med School for a quick break.  Lucas was our personal fun attendant at the pool.  He provided all the water gun fun & kids games.  Zachary and Elliott were in heaven playing water games with Lucas.  They LOVE him. We all enjoyed a fun, "safe" afternoon. I say safe because last year when were in the pool, Elliott jumped in the deep end without his wings and Aunt Steph jumped in to safe him. Scared me to pieces. 


Group Shot minus mom...she's taking the pic. Please note I had my glasses on and then shades on my head.  The joys of getting Lasik in the summer.HA!
Jerrytt's first time in a pool.  He was mellow...like always.
Group shot with mom
My up & coming photographer son insisted on taking Lucas's mug shot. I thought he did pretty good. Lucas is such a good sport! 
Aunt Howie dipping Baby J in the pool.
What a fun, cool afternoon.  Gotta love summer!

No comments: