Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Costume Magazine

Zachary LOVES mail.  Recently he has received a costume magazine and a really neat toy magazine.  He could spend over an hour looking through each magazine...if I would let him. He circles his favorite toys & costumes.  It changes everyday on what he wants to be for Halloween or what he wants his birthday party theme to be.  Good thing his birthday is two months away and Halloween is three or else I would not know what to order.  Everything he talks about is costumes.

I was on the phone the other day.   When I am writing some information down during the call I see a monster truck slide through the kitchen floor.  As soon as I hang up the phone Zachary says, "you like it's costume?".  I look back at the monster truck and this is what I see....

He put shorts, a belt, and a necktie on his truck. He told me it was ready for Halloween. I often wonder what is going on in his little head. I never know what he is going to do or say next. He was so proud of himself. Needless to say we still don't know what his 4th birthday party theme is going to be or what he is going to dress up as for Halloween.

1 comment:

Jillian Bennett said...

So cute! My girls DO know... and we are months away. Brynn just had her 3rd birthday in June and already has her 4th birthday planned. Ainsley decided on her theme for her 5th birthday the day after her 4th birthday... and she never changed her mind! It is coming up in less than a month and she never questioned it!
Good luck...