Monday, July 5, 2010

Pops & Aunt "Achel's" Birthday Party

My sister & dad have birthday's that are three days apart, so this year we celebrated their birthdays right in the middle.  Instead of going out to a local pizza place we decided to bring the pizza to our house.  That way we could have our own private party, no one had to cook in this hot summer heat, and the boys could play and be loud.  Okay that last one was the real reason we decided to stay at our house.  So that E & Z could be as loud as they want. HA!

Cupcake's for the boys

Table
The entertainment for the guys....it's a toy helicopter that you have to pick up a cargo box and then drop it off at the landing pad. I don't know what it is about this toy but guys LOVE it. They sat in our living room for at least an hour passing it back and forth to see who could do it the fastest. 
Kevin, Zachary, PaPaw & Pops

Singing Happy Birthday!
My sister's favorite dessert...my mom's famous Strawberry Shortcake. Isn't it pretty!  This is my sisters personal request each year. I made the cupcakes for the boys because Zachary insists that there MUST be some sort of cake with icing at every birthday party. The adults enjoyed this yummy dessert from my mom. It's the BEST!
Singing to Pops while he feeds his newest grandson.
The boys helping Aunt Achel open her presents!

Happy Birthday Rachel & Dad. We love you!

No comments: