Saturday, July 24, 2010

Here I come to save the day!

Recently I came across a mega sale at the party store. $5 costumes!!!  I picked up a few and they are the biggest thing since sliced bread. Seriously,  I have gotten my moneys worth. Why didn't I think of this sooner?  Zachary has played in them all week. In fact I heard him in the hallway say, "Good work team....we saved the day."  I laughed out loud because it was too cute.  Yesterday my parents, along with my two nephews came out to our house for the afternoon.  The costumes were a huge hit.  Elliott & Zachary had a blast.  Jerrytt loved watching the big kids play too.



                                                Zachary as the Flash & Elliott as the Bumblebee
                                                     
 
    Of course Pops had to get in on the fun too.  Crack me up! I have the best dad in the world. He's a hoot!
Pops as the Flash

The boys played so well together.  They had the best time!

No comments: