Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Girls Night OUT!

I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing Christian girlfriends...the wives from our small group Sunday School class.  We try to have a girls night out every once and a while so that we can get to know each other better and have a relaxing night!  When I tell some of my friends that I am going out with my Sunday School class wives they give me this look like "are you kidding me" or "how boring".  Well let me assure you that all of us ladies love to have fun, love to talk, love to be sarcastic, and are just as normal as the next person.  I hate that there is some boring stereotype on Sunday School Classes.   Anyways,  we had a great time!  At this girls night we also had a "surprise baby shower" for one of our girlfriends". She had no idea. It was fun suprising her before her 2nd baby arrives. 


Here's a group shot...minus Allison & me.
Yellow Table: Annie, Allison, Carla (expectant mom), & Julie
Green Table:  Chrissy, Betsy, & Danielle
Pink Table: Lori, Hilary, & Sharon
I was so thrilled that my friend Lori came with us. She needed a girls night out and she is friends with all of us from MOPS!  Lori...I'll let you know when the next GNO is and you can join us again. Thanks for coming!
Baby Shower Table & Cute Cake by Allison
After dinner & cake having girl talk in the recliners.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hilary, Had a blast! I was just thinking about GNO the other day and it was so much fun getting to know new people and the MOPS women so much better. Thanks again for inviting me, I can't tell you how much it meant to me (and how much it was needed!).