Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brothers....I mean cousins.

Zachary is always asking me if his brother can come over and play OR if we can meet his brother for lunch.  It cracks me up because he is talking about his cousin, Elliott.  Here are some pics of these two boys who bring SO much joy into my life.  They really are best friends and act a lot like brothers at time.  They totally look out for one another but they also argue & fight like brothers. Most of the time they are civil but there have been a few moments when I have had to separate them for wrestling or arguing.

Snack time & Pool Break
E & Z in the pool
It was funny because they made up games, races, and played like no one was watching. They had the best time!
No idea what they were doing....reminded me of when my sister and I were little. We would make up games in the bathtub that we would play over and over again.
Pure Summer Fun!

I noticed the boys got out of the pool and were running around in the yard.  I looked up from my magazine and saw this.....potty break.  Too funny!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

This is such a fantastic post, Hilary! Zachary and Elliot are so blessed to have each other. Their fun is infectious -- I laughed out loud multiple times as I read through this post. :)